A continuación, todos los pormenores del partido entre Atlante y Dorados por la jornada 12 de la Liga de Expansión MX, que se llevará a cabo este jueves 29 de octubre del 2020.. Atlante FC vs Dorados. For the game between Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC on 25/3/2021 at 6:05 we calculated that Dorados Sinaloa has a 21% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Total goals scored - 18 goals with 27 goals missed. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Founded 2003 Address Boulevard Enrique Cabrera 952 y Boulevard Rotarismo 80020 Culiacán Country Mexico Phone +52 (667) 749 5032 Get a summary of the Dorados de Sinaloa vs. Atlante football match. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Skip to navigation < > Menu ESPN. Teams Atlante Cancun FC played so far 3 matches. Get a summary of the Dorados de Sinaloa vs. Atlante football match. Dorados de Sinaloa - 16 total points, 3 winning matches, 5 draws, 7 defeats. Tepatitlan de Morelos - 24 points, 6 winning matches, 5 ties, 4 losses. Atlante won 2 direct matches.Cancun FC won 1 matches.0 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.33 goals per Match. Get a summary of the Dorados de Sinaloa vs. Atlante football match. H2H Tepatitlan FC - CSD Dorados … Atlante in actual season average scored 1.63 goals per match. In 15 (71.43%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Dorados vs Atlante Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Livescore Football Show All Live Now Results My Livescore Tomorrow Yesterday Teams Competitions Footballnews Contact The matches played by the Dorados vs Atlante teams on the head-to-head page at home and away matches are calculated separately. scores. Total number of goals is 20 goals with 15 goals missed. Dorados vs Atlante FC - Liga de Expansión MX - Clausura 2021: toda la info, estadísticas, alineaciones y eventos del partido Get live football scores for the Atlante FC vs Dorados football game taking place on 01 Feb 2020 in the Mexican Ascenso MX Clausura football competition. Dorados vs. Atlante match statistical data is collected, analyzed, and visualized all statistics to help team comparison h2h. Skip to main content Skip to navigation < > Menu ESPN.